- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: SUNYO
- Model Number: solar panel connector SY-CP4B
- Specification: Normal
- Application: Industrial
- Output Voltage (V): 1000V
- Load Power (W): 20KW
- Solar Power (W): 3KW
- Work Time (h): 24 Hours
- pv inventer connector: PPO housing
- Loop: Rubber
- Contacts: Copper.tin plated
- Rated current: 30A
- Rated voltage: 1000V(TUV)600V(UL)
- Contact resistance: 0.4mΩ
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Pin dimensions: 4mm
- Safety class: II
- Wire size range: AWG14/12/10
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1.20pair per bag,60 bages in a carton
3.Or depend on customer
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
solar panel connector
Who we are
We are a new energy factory, located in Chang’an town, Dongguan city, China, specializing in R&D, manufacturing and marketing PV connectors, PV junction boxes and PV assemblies etc.,
We look forward to establishing a relationship with new customers.
We can do that
1).We have full engineeringteam support, we have a strong after sales services.We use only quality raw material.
2)To maintain quality control we do personally inspect for each item prior to shippment.
3)We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction,we guarantee that our products are brand new and first class quality
4)We take pride in our quality system.
5)All products shipped are 100% inspected.
The advantage of our PV connector:
1.This MC4 solar connector has an auto-locking structure to connect reliably
2.We use only eligible PPO material from resin supplier ,Material production included marvelous performance in the high low temperature,flame retarndant, antiultraviolet rays,taughted to harsh outdoor environment.
3.The proven assembly process is simple, fast, safe and easy.
1.20pcs in one poly bag
2.600pairs in one carton
4.or depend on customers
1. We depend on our customers' satisfaction to succeed, therefore your feedback is extremely important to us .
2. We love to hear from you. Drop us an email if you like our products,We would like very much to work with you to solve any issues you may have.